Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And the Decision was....


It is a mug with Ralph's (my SF) picture along side his latest project tractor. It should hopefully arrive in time for Father's Day.
I have to brag on Shutterfly regarding their photo mug service, if I may. Last year (or was it the year before?) I was stumped over what to get my Mom for Mother's day. On the WEDNESDAY before Mother's day.... Wednesday afternoon, even.... I ordered her a photo mug from Shutterfly. These things are CUSTOM made.... and then shipped. She got it the day before Mother's Day... on Saturday afternoon. I have ordered mugs from Shutterfly several times.... I have never been disappointed with them.


******************************

WHAT?

Oh, you thought The Decision was about the Ohio trip.


HAHAHAHAHA!


Sorry, no decision there. It won't be next week*... that is all I know.
Today is the last day I have Matt before his vacation to his grandparents house. He leaves Saturday. He will be THREE when he comes back.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
*Subject to change. Repeatedly.

No comments: