Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good Reports

First of all- I am just overcome with joy for my former co-worker Don and his wife Bonnie. Don has been told he would never be able to have children, due to a medical condition he has. Just over two years ago, he and Bonnie conceived a baby. A couple of months before the baby's birth, they learned the baby didn't have kidneys. She was born at term, and lived only a few hours. She was a miracle in the first place, and her loss was hard. Shortly before I quit, I learned Bonnie was expecting again. Last night she gave birth to Ashlyn Rae... a perfectly healthy 7 lb. girl! Mother and baby are doing wonderfully.

**********************************
My brother Rob called me again this morning. His new boss had called him last night, saying that God had laid it on his heart to give Rob a signing bonus! Then as he turned in his old truck, his old boss came up with an unexpected check for him, and will have yet another check coming for vacation time Rob didn't even realize he was entitled to. God answered the prayer Robbie and I had prayed and He answered it abundantly!

1 comment:

Pam's Pride said...

Wow, God sure is good! That is awesome news about your brother and your friends baby!!