Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another week

A week to go til the Twins are 12! Wow.
I have been laughing all morning at little bits of song they have added to their work:

"Have you seen the muffin pan, the muffin pan, have you seen the muffin pan..."


"In Drawer Elaine there was a..." (Sung to some Beatles tune, I don't know which one, and the funny thing is the boys have only ever heard parodies of these tunes they are singing... and making up their own parody tunes to them.)


******************************************
Still Thinking on what to get SD Ralph for father's day. Maybe something with tractors.... hmmmm
*******************************************
I found a great card with sound that I should have already had in the mail for its recipient. It has Lisa Simpson repeately saying How about now, how about now? Now? Now? Now? Now? Nownownownow... until Homer gives in and says OKAY! wanna guess who it is for..?
**********************************************
Anyway, I have a small child being defiant... and I don't put up with that.

No comments: