Friday, July 11, 2008

Off to see the Wizard

Or at least my mommy.

I haven't gone down to Ft Worth just to visit in a long time. Short trip- I will be back Monday evening... unless I have to make other arrangements to come back for a job interview.

Figure I better do it while I am still unemployed and on vacation from the Mattman.

Mr C and Tommy are figuring out logistics of Tommy going to West Texas. I hope he is able to find employment ASAP once he gets there... something flexible enough that he can work on the Concho Pearl too.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What? a visit. how cool. You need a vacation.

Truth said...

Have a great visit. I'd like to visit my mom and dad towards the end of the month if I can swing it. Haven't been there in over a year and a half. Ever since we moved Michael's folks away from there, he sees no reason for going down. So we will go without him.