Thursday, July 3, 2008

S'prise!

Becky's husband Stephen arrived early this morning. The boys and I knew he was going to try to come, but didn't tell Becky. Ty'ger was delighted to see his Daddy! He has been crawling all over the place saying "Dad-dee! Dad-deee!". Totally cute.

Daniel and Sam are planning to go home with B&S. They intend to stop overnight at DFW... so be prepared, Gramma and Seneca! (In all likelihood, they will be there Saturday). Sam's leg is 95% cleared up. The Theraworx has been so amazing. My older kids will be rolling their eyes hearing me talk about it... I raved about colloidal silver to the point Chris said it was "a good thing no one had a broken bone, I might to to fix it with silver". HA HA! Theraworx has colloidal silver in it!
**************************

We haven't made any plans for fun and frolic any time soon- the boys have been exploding off Ben and Tommy's stash of firecrackers from last year. I haven't given a thought to going anywhere to watch a fireworks display. We haven't even had a watermelon yet this summer.
********************************

My Mom not only found me an auction for The Statue of Mom... she sent me a gift certificate to buy it with. I threatened my kids to not tell Mr C.
When it arrives, The Statue of Mom will join the other cookie jars crowding gracing the top of the kitchen cupboards. How long til he will notice?
I found a reallllly cute girl cow in overalls, with a bow on her head... and (shame on me) bid on it. But whoever the first bidder was had a higher max bid than I did. Oh well, guess I can keep my eye open for another like it. It isn't like I NEED another cookie jar... I have five already!
************************************

Over the next couple of days I will have to make sure the twins have all their clothes clean. All the boys seem to hoard dirty laundry in their bedrooms. I still supervise packing, even though the twins are 12 years old.
I was talking to Bill (DS#2) a couple of days ago. He has my grandkids Connor and Alana for a week, during his vacation. (Bill LOVES kids). He said he was pretty sure that Connor and Alana had packed for themselves, or else Chris (DS#1) had packed for them... in a hurry. Connor had one pair of undies, and Alana had one shirt. So Unka Bill and Aunt Glynna had to make an emergency run to Wallyworld.
(You know I mean Wal Mart, right? Do not EVER just go to a random website by typing something like wallyworld into the address bar. BAD idea. Really, reallly REALLLLLLLY bad idea. Not that we learned this by experience or anything.
OK, we did learn it by experience.
We had JUST got the internet. Who knew about search engines? Who knew what OMG! sites one would be transported to. So don't go there, OK? BAD BAD BAD IDEA!)
Anyway.... I WILL be supervising what gets packed. Or at least that necessities get packed. (Bill said he knew Seneca could NOT have been the one packing for Connor and Alana!)
***************************
Hmmmm- I seem to have run out of random thoughts to string together. But maybe I will think of more later.
Have a great day. And thanks for the gift certificate, Mom!

No comments: